Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stream Tennis Channel to TV

Options
  • 26-05-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for a low cost way to stream The Tennis Channel to a TV. It's for my mum who is in her 80s, so ease of use is important. She has good wifi. I'm happy to pay the subscription for the channel, but she would prefer to watch it on TV rather than her PC.

Thanks in advance.
    Tom

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Depends on the inputs available on her TV.

If it's HDMI, chromecast will be he easiest. Just plugs in. Load up the stream on the pc and as far as I'm aware, there's a button you press to select it to be viewable on the TV.

Not sure what's involved in setup, if anything much at all. But it's designed for ease of use.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭T0MMY

Cheers!

Advertisement