Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best upgrade to sell?

Options
  • 26-05-2014 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭

So I'm due an upgrade. I have a Nexus 5 and I'm very happy with it. I'm not a big tech-head, so I probably wont change from the N5 for at least the next 18 months. I'm also happy with my current contract.

So in all likelihood, I'll be selling this upgrade on Adverts. What phone would be best for me to get considering I'll be selling it?

HTC One - Free
    Xperia Z1 - Free
    Samsung S4 - Free
    iPhone 5c (8gb) - 29.99
    iPhone 5c (16gb) - 59.99
    iPhone 5s (16gb) - 179.99

Also, am I right in saying O2 should have no problem unlocking this for me, seeing as I'm committing to a new contract anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭brian67

Just looking around the iPhone 5 (16g) seems to be most sought after hope that helps some

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

So I'm due an upgrade. I have a Nexus 5 and I'm very happy with it. I'm not a big tech-head, so I probably wont change from the N5 for at least the next 18 months. I'm also happy with my current contract.

So in all likelihood, I'll be selling this upgrade on Adverts. What phone would be best for me to get considering I'll be selling it?

HTC One - Free
    Xperia Z1 - Free
    Samsung S4 - Free
    iPhone 5c (8gb) - 29.99
    iPhone 5c (16gb) - 59.99
    iPhone 5s (16gb) - 179.99

Also, am I right in saying O2 should have no problem unlocking this for me, seeing as I'm committing to a new contract anyway?

Check www.adverts.ie

Advertisement