Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC or z2

Options
  • 26-05-2014 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

so i'm thinking of buying the htc m8 but worried the camera is not up to scratch

and hearing the htc one m8 camera is only 4mp and was thinking how bad can

it be? so i decided to take 2 pic with my iPhone 5 one with the front facing and

one with the rear camera just to compare the difference see would i notice and

to be honest the pic were not that bad . as you all know the iPhone 5 has a

rear 8mp and the front facing has a 1.2mpcamera so i'm kinda thinking 4mp ain't

as bad as ppl are saying or is it? have a looki'm also thing the z2 anyone any

help .:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

so i'm thinking of buying the htc m8 but worried the camera is not up to scratch

and hearing the htc one m8 camera is only 4mp and was thinking how bad can

it be? so i decided to take 2 pic with my iPhone 5 one with the front facing and

one with the rear camera just to compare the difference see would i notice and

to be honest the pic were not that bad . as you all know the iPhone 5 has a

rear 8mp and the front facing has a 1.2mpcamera so i'm kinda thinking 4mp ain't

as bad as ppl are saying or is it? have a looki'm also thing the z2 anyone any

help .:confused:

Camera isnt bad. There are a few threads active up as far as a few hours ago on the exact same question you asked. HTC use something called ultrapixels to measure camera quality whatever that means. Yes the megapixels figure sounds low but in real life you probably will not notice any difference. HTC is great phone all round

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Really depends on if the waterproofing on the Z2 means anything to you. The Z2s camera is superior but the one m8s very good as well. It only falls behind in bright landscape pictures. 90 % of shots you take here won't be in those conditions, it's a spectacular social cam. I'll upload samples from the m7 tonight. The m8 has improved colour reproduction and white balance.

HTCs software is superior and BoomSound speakers are in a class of their own.

Advertisement