Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some legal advise please ...

Options
  • 26-05-2014 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Over there years i have accumalated a maintenence debt of 10,000 euro , i havent been working for years and the payment was never reduced due to me beign on benifit , the other party involved would like to see me jailed , shes signed an arrest warrant and i expext the gards at my door any day now ..
    Has anybody got some advise for me , i have found a solicitor but havent got the chance to speak with yet as ive just applied for legal aid , im worried ill be facing prison , any responces gladly welcomed

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: legal advice cannot be sought or given on this forum or website.

If you require legal advice, consult a legal professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement