Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft Beer festivals Dublin June?

Options
  • 26-05-2014 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭

Any coming up, can't find any listings?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Bloom in the Park is the nearest thing. Brú, Carlow, Dingle, Kinnegar, Metalman, Porterhouse and White Gypsy are all due to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

BeerNut wrote: »
    Bloom in the Park is the nearest thing. Brú, Carlow, Dingle, Kinnegar, Metalman, Porterhouse and White Gypsy are all due to be there.

And Dungarvan. And possibly a couple more - I think there are 12 stands in the beer tent. Although the remainder could be cider/whiskey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

Trouble will be there also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Anyone been to bloom before? Is it worth it beerwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

adamski8 wrote: »
    Anyone been to bloom before? Is it worth it beerwise?

I have enjoyed it, but its pricey enterence unless you have a consession

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

oblivious wrote: »

Yeah, I've no interest in the food or anything else there so not going, crazy that theres no craft beer festivals in June and there is in winter months.

Yeah, I've no interest in the food or anything else there so not going, crazy that theres no craft beer festivals in June and there is in winter months.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭jsa112

Anybody know what happened to deveney's festival in dundrum ? usually is on around now

Advertisement