Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24: Day 9 - Live Another Day, Hour 5 [ 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. ] [** SPOILERS **]

Options
  • 26-05-2014 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭

Promo:

Synopsis:
    As Jack deals with unforeseen circumstances, an unlikely duo joins forces to prevent an impending attack in London. Meanwhile, homegrown terrorist Margot Al-Harazi reveals her demands – revenge for her husband’s death in a U.S. airstrike. Also, President Heller orders a lockdown of military airspace, but it may be too late

Big spoiler at the end of that clip. Nearly half way through already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Thanks not going to watch it so.:) Really looking forward to this. Can't believe it's almost the half way stage.

Ohh Navid (sp?) what a rotten few hours it's been for you.
    The parallel to season 2 spoiler
    Reyza
    is quite interesting. At least Reyza didn't get lumps kicked out him.

Not as a enjoyable as last week. Bit of a filler. But still fun. :)

So is Kate in charge of the CIA now? She's practically the female Jack of the series anyway. Jack pushing away Audrey was heart wrenching. After all the guy has been through he's still willing to sacrifice even more so Audrey will be happy.

Speaking of which that Mark guy, not really likeable.

Even though there's only 12 hours only one person listened to Jack Baeur. Progress, I guess. The whole 'stealth drone' lines about technology and being undetectable was way too familiar to Chloe's dialogue in s4 when they looking for
    The stealth fighter before it shot down AirForceOne

Also, do they have the correct IP address, on the location now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Loved that. The scene between Jack and Audrey was emotional for anyone that knows the back story between the two. 24 is still the best action show on TV, bar none!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Thought that was brilliant, Jack and Audreys scene was very well acted. Apparently Jordan did a smile when the house exploded, must've missed that, so he's most likely the mole. Got a great lol on twitter from someone asking if Michael Bay directed the drone strike scene :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Am I the only one who has absolutely no recollection of Jack & Audrey's backstory?

• Advertisement

It spanned 3 entire seasons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Turtwig wrote: »
    It spanned 3 entire seasons.
    Meh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Excellent episode. Slower than the last few, but some excellent scenes. The Jake and Audrey scene was excellent, though to be fair, they always had excellent scenes. As above, it looks like Chloe found the real IP address in the video, so that might give them their location. Though it might just have been the IP of one of the other stations. Jack and foreign friend guy will probably go for the weapons dealer next week.

I noticed Jordan's smile when the house blew up as well, but i doubt it was intended as a "Yes, die infidels" hint.

Am I the only one who has absolutely no recollection of Jack & Audrey's backstory?

If you dont recall their back story then you cant have seen at least 3 seasons of 24.

I said it in the last thread and I'll say it here. There really better not be a fcking mole.

Jordan, would be so cheap too. The anti Chloe.

Hopefully Kate's husband was the only mole in the series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Is Kate's husband alive or dead? He's mentioned so often (must be a dozen times already in the last 5 hours that surely he's going to appear at some point in the series.

Also wasn't Navarro bitching to Kate about what would happen if the British found out that CIA operatives were on a mission in central London and yet he leads a major mission himself a few hours later on the same day? :pac:

Ah but they told the British PM about it and kept him in the loop. So it's all ok now. CIA can do whatever they like on British soil.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Kate Morgan is awesome.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - Kate Morgan is awesome.
    Well, she does know someone who knows Kung fu.

... takes coat and leaves as Chuck references might be frowned upon by 24ites ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Great episode, really good scene between Jack + Audrey - was done so well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,989 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Why do they send the CIA on a search and destroy mission on British soil, surely that can't happen.
    Anyway great episode if though you could see it was a trap a mile off. That margo is one evil bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mac B

Loved that episode, prime minister needs to grow a pair, letting a foreign agency complete a mission in UK and he just stands there watching!!!

Lady stark i.e. Margot obviously has the bigger pair!

rob316 wrote: »
    Why do they send the CIA on a search and destroy mission on British soil, surely that can't happen.
    Anyway great episode if though you could see it was a trap a mile off. That margo is one evil bitch.

She'll be up there on the list of great 24 baddies at this rate. The season has been really great so far. Absolutely loving having new 24 to watch again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Another great episode. The Jack and Audery scene was brilliant and so well done as many have said. Good ending too but sadly now think there is definitely a mole.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭pah

Great stuff again, having watched the promo for next week I reckon
    Kate is going to be as bad ass as Jack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

She'll be up there on the list of great 24 baddies at this rate. The season has been really great so far. Absolutely loving having new 24 to watch again!!

She's definitely the best baddie since Logan, though she needs to get out of that country mansion and go shooting sh*t up real soon.

Also, is the new pilot (Ian?) her son or just a random terrorist?

KeithM89 wrote: »
    She's definitely the best baddie since Logan, though she needs to get out of that country mansion and go shooting sh*t up real soon.

Also, is the new pilot (Ian?) her son or just a random terrorist?

Its her son.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Its her son.
    Although I just can't see his as anything other than Bobby from Raw. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Rather liking the show, so far. Kudos to them for making the writing work on paper and on screen. Mark's written as a bit of a dick, Kate's pretty great. Given the current storyline, I'm curious what the actual CIA thinks. :pac:

Advertisement