Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature was snipped: I think it may have been size?

Options
  • 25-05-2014 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭

Boardsies and the powers that be,

I see that my signature was snipped. It was three images, and I believe that they may have been a little bit larger than is permitted as per the forum guidelines.

Could someone possibly confirm this? I know that you're busy, but I'd appreciate the feedback. If it was the case, maybe it can be reinstated so that I can copy the code and resize the images as appropriate?

Many thanks!
    :)
    Post edited by Shield on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You can create a thread on this forum to find out why, but chances are it was the size. There are pretty clear guidelines.
    All signatures should not exceed the following size limits:

Text: Including horizontal spaces - 4 lines normal size (font size 2) OR 8 lines small size (font size 1). Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. Do not use the tags. Carriage returns/new lines are a separate line, so if your sig has three lines of text separated by two spacer lines - that's 5 lines.
    Images: Images totalling up to 500 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 30k in size. No animated images are allowed.
    You may include 1 line of font size 2 or 2 lines of font size 1 text underneath an image.
    Referral links in signatures are not permitted and will be removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, you can use that forum to find out why your sig was snipped in future.

It was too wide (670px):
    User: StaticNoise
    Signature:
    5DWVjn.png7ekSFk.jpg4VGFyV.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Legends, thank you.

Sorry, but the information didn't really direct me to the best place to post it, so apologies there.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No probs.

Advertisement