Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Spanish Secondary Schools

• 25-05-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ ComaWhite

Hi!

This is a long shot, but I'm literally chewing my fingernails at this stage!
    I'm looking for an up to date directory of secondary schools in Spain by province/area, complete with email addresses and other contact details. I have been scouring the web for anything, but to no avail!

Something similar to this : http://www.lsr-sbg.gv.at/quicklinks/schulsuche/
    but, you know, for Spain!

I have found lists of international schools etc, but most of the things that I have found are geared towards expats coming into Spain.

So any help or knowledge on the subject would be fantastic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ 1Caroline

I don't have any information on this myself but I would suggest that you ask the Spanish embassy in Dublin if they can point you in the direction of a website which may have it. Good luck!

Advertisement