Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 PRICES

Options
  • 25-05-2014 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hey,
    When is the ps4 going to go down in price ive heard maybe spring next year
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well sony only have only just started making money instead of losing money on it. So not for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭darrenking

Does anybody think a 2nd hand ps4 with 1 controller for €260 is worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

darrenking wrote: »
    Does anybody think a 2nd hand ps4 with 1 controller for €260 is worth it?

if it has a receipt aswell i would say its a good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭darrenking

cadete wrote: »
    if it has a receipt aswell i would say its a good deal

Yeah comes with receipt and seller seems genuine and he actually doesn't live to far away

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭Varik

darrenking wrote: »
    Yeah comes with receipt and seller seems genuine and he actually doesn't live to far away

Bit odd I'd have thought he'd get more with any of the high street shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Not really, I only got €265 for a boxed Xbox One in perfect condition in CEX last week. They were giving the best cash value for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

Not really, I only got €265 for a boxed Xbox One in perfect condition in CEX last week. They were giving the best cash value for it.

is there a guarantee with this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

rvpalldway wrote: »

Well he was selling it not buying :P
    But I don't think its a bad price. I'd make sure I saw it working, valid receipt, working controller, etc.

rvpalldway wrote: »

I was selling it, they took it for a day to test it out. I came back and they gave me €265 for it. They will sell it for about €400.

I was selling it, they took it for a day to test it out. I came back and they gave me €265 for it. They will sell it for about €400.
    sorry didnt read it correctly tought u bought it for that much

• Advertisement

what would be the best thing to as im selling my xbox 360 elite
    gamestop.....cex.........donedeal.........???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Places like CEX prey on those desperate for cash. They offered me 215 euro for a 6 month old Galaxy S4 while selling them for 450. Not a hope.

Steer clear of places like this unless yyou're buying.

winston82 wrote: »
    Places like CEX prey on those desperate for cash. They offered me 215 euro for a 6 month old Galaxy S4 while selling them for 450. Not a hope.

Steer clear of places like this unless yyou're buying.

Thing is though you know what you are going to get and what they sell it for by checking online. I just wanted rid of the console, taking up space and collecting dust, without the hassle of selling it myself and haggling with people. I knew what I was going to get for it before I walked into the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

You have to play Cex at its own game. I cleaned up in there at the weeekend. Harvey Normans Waterford were selling off loads PS3 games for €1 .

Cex take in 10 games of the same type at a time...I took all the stock of the following and went straight to Cex ,

Sports Champions €6
    Medievel Moves €3
    Eypetand friends €3
    Move fitness €3.

I walked out with a game and still have €52 credit.

I think Cex is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I find cex great for trading in games for cash. As you might take maybe 5 euros less then you would get on adverts but adverts has turned into some effort for selling games lately getting offered 15 euros for a 2 week old game with post is a joke.

But haveing said that when xv marketplace where selling of there ps3 and xbox360 games for 2.50 - 3 euro each I think I traded in maybe 14 games at nearly 20 euro you can't go wrong at all ?.

Cex is handy for trading your games in for cash putting said cash into your bank account and ordering your new game online saves you a lot of money in the long run when gamestop will give you Crap money for your games and charge you huge money for new games

Advertisement