Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thailand honeymoon

Options
  • 25-05-2014 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I'm guessing I need to rethink my destination with the countries current situation ????? Will it be over by January?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

If you already have flights booked I would say to stick with them. If things are still dodgy come January you can get a cheap flight to Cambodia or Vietnam or Laos from Bangkok... Or any other major SE Asian destination. Also, the trouble is mainly in Bangkok so if you just fancied a beach holiday you could do that and do your city stay in an alternative like Singapore or Kuala Lumpa, Ho Chi Ming or Hanoi.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 RainbowPepper

Have you booked with a Tour Operator? If you have they should be getting regular updates and will be able to give you the options and advice as it comes in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I'd say it'll be sorted by then.

Either way, if you head to the Islands in the south or up north to chiang mai I'd doubt you'll see any trouble.

Advertisement