Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted Baker Mid Purple Dress

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

Gorgeous dress!! If it were me I think I'd go with nude accessories such as nude shoes and a nude fascinator but it depends on hair colour (not sure it would suit fair hair) and her style :) nude is bright for a summer wedding and she'll get use out if them again which is handy!:)

jellybear wrote: »
    Gorgeous dress!! If it were me I think I'd go with nude accessories such as nude shoes and a nude fascinator but it depends on hair colour (not sure it would suit fair hair) and her style :) nude is bright for a summer wedding and she'll get use out if them again which is handy!:)

Thanks! She has blonde hair so I don't know if nude will work but she could try and see what it looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

fondue wrote: »
    Thanks! She has blonde hair so I don't know if nude will work but she could try and see what it looks like.
    She could have nude shoes and bag and a mixed fascinator - nude and purple. Purple base with some nude feathers maybe. Fab dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

fondue wrote: »
    I am trying to help my mother in law with accessories for this dress for my sister in laws wedding. Any ideas re. shoes/bag/fascinator?

http://www.tedbaker.com/row/Womens/Clothing/Dresses/SARVANI-Lace-bodice-dress-Mid-Purple/p/107840-66-MID-PURPLE
    Lovely dress but would there be a chance that a guest might make the same choice. A lot of my friends make Ted Baker their first port of call when looking for a dress as a wedding guest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

First thing I thought was Nude too :)

muckisluck wrote: »
    Lovely dress but would there be a chance that a guest might make the same choice. A lot of my friends make Ted Baker their first port of call when looking for a dress as a wedding guest.

Every girl/woman going to this wedding has been told about the blue/purple ted baker dress that the mother of the bride is wearing for that very reason! She is not the typical mother of the bride and ted baker wouldn't have been her first choice in case someone else turned up in the same dress but she couldn't seem to find anything else that wasn't really old fashioned looking! Any suggestions of other dresses also welcome because I know she'd consider other options too!

Advertisement