Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEAR question help?

Options
  • 25-05-2014 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

It says on the HEAR website that HEAR is only available for school leavers. I didn't get my points for the course I wanted- Midwifery in UCC. So I took my other choice for UCC which was Arts. I still can't get into Midwifery and was never told about HEAR by our awful guidance counsellor otherwise I would've applied for it straight after the LC. Now I have done 3 years of a course I hate and still can't get into Midwifery. Have I damaged my chances of getting into HEAR by already getting a degree? I meet all of the requirements for the program and still am only 15 points off my dream course. On the UCC website it is titled Midwifery school leaver so I am hoping I am still eligible. I have been working so hard to become a midwife but I can't catch a break to get into the course. I am only 20 so would have to wait another 4 years to be a mature student and by then I don't think i'll be in the position to return to university. Even though I have a degree am I still eligible for HEAR?
    Tagged:

Advertisement