Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making Craft Beer Hamper

Options
  • 24-05-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I want to make a craft beer hamper for my boyfriend for his birthday, but I'm not sure which beers to put in it. I know four or so that he likes, but I need help finding good/similar ones, please. The ones I have so far are Chimay Red, Bellarose Biere Blonde, Rochefort (10, I think), and Fúck Art This Is Religion.

I know he likes trappist stuff, but would appreciate any advice craft beer lovers could give!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

If you contact drinkstore.ie they're very knowledgable, have a huge selection and will deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Go to any decent off licence with the list that you have mentioned and they will be able to advise you of similar beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

I seem to recall these guys doing hampers.

http://blackrockcellar.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DDJM999

Hi all. I want to make a craft beer hamper for my boyfriend for his birthday, but I'm not sure which beers to put in it. I know four or so that he likes, but I need help finding good/similar ones, please. The ones I have so far are Chimay Red, Bellarose Biere Blonde, Rochefort (10, I think), and Fúck Art This Is Religion.

I know he likes trappist stuff, but would appreciate any advice craft beer lovers could give!

Hi Sunshine,

I hope I am not too late but only seeing your message now. I had a similar issue trying to find a craft beer hamper for Father's Day. One of the girls in work told meshe got one in Martins Off Licence in Fairview. I checked out the website and got the Irish craft beer hamper. They also delivered it to Kildare too, so happy days!

Advertisement