Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting study on electronic cigs

Options
  • 24-05-2014 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Effect of Smoking Abstinence and Reduction in Asthmatic Smokers Switching to Electronic Cigarettes: Evidence for Harm Reversal

http://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/11/5/4965

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

Postive news doesn't get the same publicity in a biased media. Thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

2nd study we've become aware of in 1 week. Maybe the tide is finally turning. I certainly hope so. I really want to believe that my health is improving. It'd be nice to think that something so enjoyable wasn't the 2nd worst thing in the world after all

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

2nd study we've become aware of in 1 week. Maybe the tide is finally turning. I certainly hope so. I really want to believe that my health is improving. It'd be nice to think that something so enjoyable wasn't the 2nd worst thing in the world after all

Advertisement