Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Dogs + PS4 bundle

Options
  • 24-05-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I was going to wait to get a PS4 until the next installment of Assassins Creed but I've been checking out Watch Dogs and to be honest it's something I wanna pay sooner rather than later!

I'm thinking of getting a bundle cos I think it'll work out cheaper (if I'm wrong please let me know!) but I don't know where to go, so I thought I better ask, I don't want to go into my local gamestop and get ripped off if I can get it cheaper somewhere else!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Argos should have it on offer on Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Its €439 in Argos, is that the best price of it or would I be able to get it cheaper online anywhere?

Plus you can get Wolfenstein for €19 and trade that in to CeX for €42 taking a further €23 off the total price making it €417 for the PS4 and Watch Dogs in total.

I should start charging for this kind of info. ;)

There is a CeX open in Tralee now so that is defo the cheapest you will get this in an Irish store, Total price you pay in argos will be €439.99 for the console and game and €19 for Wolfenstein so €458.99 and CeX will give you €42 for Wolfenstein so €416.99 in total is your cost for the PS4 and Watch Dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

I'm waiting until E3 is over. you never know Sony could cut the price or release a better bundle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Stevo105 wrote: »
    I'm waiting until E3 is over. you never know Sony could cut the price or release a better bundle.

After having a bit of bad luck so the money I was gonna spend getting a PS4 has to go elsewhere :(

thanks anyway guys, Prob be around xmas now before I get my hands on a PS4!

Advertisement