Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm starting to get a complex!!

Options
  • 24-05-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

I've been looking for work and party dresses at the moment, and I'm coming across the same problem in a lot of shops: they're all too big on the bust! I could understand if I was completely flat chested, but I'm a 34b for feck's sake!

Anyone else having the same problem? Or could you recommend good brands for pear shapes? I'm a size 10 on top and 12 on bottom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

Fit and Flare dresses in a smaller size? I like Emily and Fin, available from Carosel. Also Closet and Trollied Dolly, used to be in Awear, now online.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭Milly33

weak id love this problem, id be the opposite always to small on the bust so I have to go bigger.. I try to go for elasticed tops or stretchy material perhaps that would work

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Rosy Posy wrote: »
    Fit and Flare dresses in a smaller size? I like Emily and Fin, available from Carosel. Also Closet and Trollied Dolly, used to be in Awear, now online.

You'll also find Closet in Dorothy Perkins, Carousel and Pamela Scott (and maybe others, they are the only ones I have noticed recently - love them)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

miamee wrote: »
    You'll also find Closet in Dorothy Perkins, Carousel and Pamela Scott (and maybe others, they are the only ones I have noticed recently - love them)

Thanks! I haven't been home since Awear closed down :(

Advertisement