Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug talk.

Options
  • 24-05-2014 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Okay..so 1. I don't know whether this post really belongs here but in a way it should because of the contents.

2. Well here goes. Please don't be judgemental:/
    -okay so for just over a year now, I've been into the drugs scene. Luckily, on more of the legal stuff which I KNOW is worse because of the chemicals. I'm aware of that. Numerous times have I done this drug called AMT, weed, meth, posh, cocaine, and synthetic weed, which is what I'm here to talk about.

So, one night I was down the beach (a few months ago actually) with my boyfriend and a few others, and well, this guy who my partner and I and loads of others have been friends with for ages, comes along, (let's call him bob) and has what I think is vodka, and a hefty packet of cookies. I think nothing of it as he hands me some of both, as he rolls a joint, which I have no intention of taking as I'm trying my best to stay clean, for everyone's sake and mine. So, I drink what tastes really funny, and this cookie, and half hour later start to feel really quite weird, like everything's echoing and that I'm not really here, my heart rate has accelerated and I'm sounding different and slowed down. Boyfriend got really worried and "bob" starts laughing saying that I've had this "synthetic weed" called "blue cheese" I didn't like the sound of this. Anyway, a good hour later it's fully kicked in, and I've tried to whitey, and make myself sick but nothing. Bob has now left, and I'm genuinely thinking I'm gunna die. Telling my heart and soul to my boyfriend about how if anything happens etc, so anyway, I'm here today, it's all fine.

So, point of my story is...I was texting bobs ex today, who I'm still very good friends with, I explain about the blue cheese but not in so many words...I explain it like it was my choice, but staying that I didn't know what the drink and good had in it. I cut and copy to my aunties string of texts, (as my phone, once you've written so much it doesn let you scroll up to see the rest of that persons message unless you cut it and then paste again) and so I've read more of what she's said, written in reply, and accidentally press send to my auntie...I told her to ignore it and that it wasn't meant for her and that it was a private convo between me and my friend but she said to my cousin (before I came home today) that he shouldn't get into drugs etc and have him the whole "talk" and I'm wondering whether she has Infact read it and got the completely wrong idea, or whether it's a "coincidence" that she's spoken to my cousin about drugs...she's an assuming person, so I don't know whether I should come out and just speak to her about it or let her say something if she ever does...she was, well "seemed" fine with me when I walked in the door tonight from my boyfriends. I'm just confused, as I can't afford to get chucked out as Ive cut the cord with my parents, and she was the one to take me in, yet I nearly died because of someone elses problem, and my naïveté to think it was "just vodka" and "just food"

Please help. It's making me feel like a chicken losing it's feathers I'm stressing so much. :/

Thanks for reading..I'm sorry for any typos I'm using my phone to post.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

I wonder was bob an ex builder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

TLDR; Bob's a c*nt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

I have a feeling caffeine / energy drinks are no stranger to you :p

Honestly: don't sweat the small stuff.

If she asks, be honest. If not, let it be.

Oh and as someone once said.. 'the drugs don't work, they just make you worse'.

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Bob's a c*nt.

Bob has had it tough, nama took it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Is there a paragraph or two missing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Tl;dr....

DRUGS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I Like Cake

21/25

Is there a paragraph or two missing ?

Its long enough, what do you want blood?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So bob comes over with drink and spacecakes, gives you one, you get into a timewarp, have a bit of a whitey, and then paste the entire events to your aunt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

uch wrote: »
    I Like Cake

It's a made up drug...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

zozo339 wrote: »
    Okay..so 1. I don't know whether this post really belongs here but in a way it should because of the contents.

2. Well here goes. Please don't be judgemental:/
    -okay so for just over a year now, I've been into the drugs scene. Luckily, on more of the legal stuff which I KNOW is worse because of the chemicals. I'm aware of that. Numerous times have I done this drug called AMT, weed, meth, posh, cocaine, and synthetic weed, which is what I'm here to talk about.

So, one night I was down the beach (a few months ago actually) with my boyfriend and a few others, and well, this guy who my partner and I and loads of others have been friends with for ages, comes along, (let's call him bob) and has what I think is vodka, and a hefty packet of cookies. I think nothing of it as he hands me some of both, as he rolls a joint, which I have no intention of taking as I'm trying my best to stay clean, for everyone's sake and mine. So, I drink what tastes really funny, and this cookie, and half hour later start to feel really quite weird, like everything's echoing and that I'm not really here, my heart rate has accelerated and I'm sounding different and slowed down. Boyfriend got really worried and "bob" starts laughing saying that I've had this "synthetic weed" called "blue cheese" I didn't like the sound of this. Anyway, a good hour later it's fully kicked in, and I've tried to whitey, and make myself sick but nothing. Bob has now left, and I'm genuinely thinking I'm gunna die. Telling my heart and soul to my boyfriend about how if anything happens etc, so anyway, I'm here today, it's all fine.

So, point of my story is...I was texting bobs ex today, who I'm still very good friends with, I explain about the blue cheese but not in so many words...I explain it like it was my choice, but staying that I didn't know what the drink and good had in it. I cut and copy to my aunties string of texts, (as my phone, once you've written so much it doesn let you scroll up to see the rest of that persons message unless you cut it and then paste again) and so I've read more of what she's said, written in reply, and accidentally press send to my auntie...I told her to ignore it and that it wasn't meant for her and that it was a private convo between me and my friend but she said to my cousin (before I came home today) that he shouldn't get into drugs etc and have him the whole "talk" and I'm wondering whether she has Infact read it and got the completely wrong idea, or whether it's a "coincidence" that she's spoken to my cousin about drugs...she's an assuming person, so I don't know whether I should come out and just speak to her about it or let her say something if she ever does...she was, well "seemed" fine with me when I walked in the door tonight from my boyfriends. I'm just confused, as I can't afford to get chucked out as Ive cut the cord with my parents, and she was the one to take me in, yet I nearly died because of someone elses problem, and my naïveté to think it was "just vodka" and "just food"

Please help. It's making me feel like a chicken losing it's feathers I'm stressing so much. :/

Thanks for reading..I'm sorry for any typos I'm using my phone to post.

Stop posting bs on boards, really!
    I have read your posts and, like many others I'm sure I know what you are at.....
    Jeezus, at least be smart about your posts.
    And don't forget what you have posted before!

deco nate wrote: »
    I have read your posts and, like many others I'm sure I know what you are at.....

Is that you Mrs. Marple?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭FrPhelimYoung

Paragraphs are good.

Stop sampling unknown random substances from people you barely know.

Realise a phone has voice to voice capability. You can ring yer mate for a chat too.

Cop the fupp on.

Is that you Mrs. Marple?

That's Mr. Marple to you!

deco nate wrote: »
    That's Mr. Marple to you!

Apologies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Paragraphs are good.

Last time I took a Paragraph I was talking shíte for the night

21/25

uch wrote: »
    Last time I took a Paragraph I was talking shíte for the night

Just be glad you didn't do
    Cake, cos that is hardcore
    ****! No one should get addicted to that!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36 UserNo1

OP you seem very native and young stop taking random joints of people you do not have a clue what your doing and your reckless.

Could you not tell the difference with the smell taste after the first try ??

Your post sounds fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

No one can help you here, help yourself.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement