Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions Appreciated

Options
  • 24-05-2014 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Would love your opinion on the following watch...

Pic here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I like it, simple and classic look to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I wouldn't be a fan of it, I think it looks like a fake toy watch but I think that's due to the colour of the metal if that makes sense?!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Thanks for those, much appreciated. Simple and classic is what I thought, which I think owe to the clean lines and circular bezel. That's what attracted me to it.

I think I see what you mean BDJW in that the titanium almost looks like plastic in the picture. I think it would look different (more metallic) in real life but I haven't seen it so can't confirm that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Not a big fan of it - it has a sort of "modern" look which will date. In 5 years time you won't want to wear it.

Get something a bit more classic looking - something that will never date.

Advertisement