Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riello 40 Burner - Kerosene Consumption

Options
  • 23-05-2014 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm trying to find how much kerosene I'm burning per hour. My burner is a Riello 40 type 437T1. On the online manual it says: Fuel - Gas oil 35 sec max. viscosity 6 mm2/s at 20 °C Kerosene 28 sec. It's a single stage burner. I don't use a thermostat in the home, we just turn it on for an hour or so if it's getting cold. The manual I'm using can be found here: RIELLO BURNER SITE ADDRESS with (I can't post links) /lumo/upload_documents/riello_290236641.pdf
    I don't know if any more info is necessary but just ask if so. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭shane 007

It will depend on the nozzle pressure & the pump pressure.

Assuming it's a 0.65US Gal/Hr nozzle set to 8.5 bar pressure, it will use approx 3 litres of kerosene per hour if continuous use or if you prefer to the time the number of minutes it actually runs for within that hour, it would use approx 0.05 litres per minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pazma

Thank you Shane, that's very helpful. :-D

Advertisement