Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Saggart for the Luas stop

Options
  • 23-05-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Can anyone suggest a parking option for the Saggart luas stop. I'm travelling up on Sunday 25th for Ireland match, plan on getting the luas to the point and walk across to the Aviva. Checked out google maps and there seems to be apartment/complex across from the Saggart stop, would these be uasable/safe? Don't mind paying or could I just park up on a street close by. One direction concert on the same day so I'm trying to get parking somewhere other than red cow as it will probably be full by the time I get there. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

How bout red cow stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

Deco99 wrote: »
    How bout red cow stop?

I reckon it will be full up by the time I get there, one direction concert and the match should see to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

You could park in citywest shopping center

Gatling wrote: »
    You could park in citywest shopping center

Thanks, just had a look there and it seems even handier than Saggart. Any idea if there's barriers on the center, would I get locked in if I was late back?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Apart from parking in the residential areas in Saggart. If you are coming from the M 7, come off at the Baldonnel turn off and park your car at Cheeverstown. If it's the N81, you can park at the Tallaght park and ride stop.

• Advertisement

Apart from parking in the residential areas in Saggart. If you are coming from the M 7, come off at the Baldonnel turn off and park your car at Cheeverstown. If it's the N81, you can park at the Tallaght park and ride stop.

Cheers looks even handier and an old thread here reckons the car park is nearly always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

tsoparno wrote: »
    Thanks, just had a look there and it seems even handier than Saggart. Any idea if there's barriers on the center, would I get locked in if I was late back?

There's no barriers on the above ground ground section , and the center is manned 24 hours and CCTV

Thanks for the advice everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3 harrry

Citywest shopping center has barriers after certain time. Residental area hss clamping 120 euro fine. Be carefull

Advertisement