Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing in the rain

Options
  • 23-05-2014 11:55am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I can't believe there's not a thread for this already! I went to see it in the bord gais energy theatre last night and it was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't fault a thing and I would highly recommend it. It's only in Dublin until 31st May, so grab your tickets if you haven't already :P I decided to splash out (... :pac:) and get tickets in the stalls. It was such a good night :) I'd never even seen the film, so I went in as a total blank slate apart from being vaguely familiar with a couple of the more well known songs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Saw it on Wednesday night. Fantastic show! Brought my 85 year old mother who thoroughly enjoyed it. Had a smile on my face the whole time (and that doesn't happen very often ;)). Very impressed with Vicky Binns (Molly from Coronation St.). Not an easy role to play but she did it with aplomb! The 'Singing in the Rain' scene was very well done. Some great comedy performances, energetic dance routines and impressive scenery.

See it if you can. It's a real 'feel-good' show and a great bit of musical theatre!

Advertisement