Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me choose an Android Mini PC

Options
  • 23-05-2014 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an android Mini PC but having some trouble trying to choose one :-)

Box is going to be beside the wifi router so can be wireless but I assume I'd be better of connecting direct with an ethernet cable ?

I want to use it for downloading torrents to an external HDD.
    I would also like to use it for playing movies, music, looking at photos etc
    Will be using netflix and other app

My TV is full HD so would be great if it can play 1080p films without issue.

Ideally I would be spending less than €80, cheaper the better really. Would be great if I could get a keyboard bundled with it.

I have no issues buying from Ebay, DX, TMART or GeekBuying, are there any other sites I should be looking at to buy one.

I've seen the A928 which is around my budget, but is it worth the money ?
    Would I be better off getting a cheaper unit for what I want ?

Is there anything else I should be considering ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Mollyly

The A928 is great enough for you.The perpormance is stable though it is not equipped with the highest configuration.

Advertisement