Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out with a 'well travelled girl

Options
  • 23-05-2014 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

One of my mates is seeing a girl who has slept with a huge amount of lads. Lets just say its well known that she is 'easy' when shes drunk. To be fair to her she is actually a really nice girl and very good looking.

However knowing where she has been would put me off her totally. All my mates agreed that they would have no problem going out with her if they thought she wouldn't cheat. Her past would really put me off her though?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭desultory

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    One of my mates is seeing a girl who has slept with a huge amount of lads. Lets just say its well known that she is 'easy' when shes drunk. To be fair to her she is actually a really nice girl and very good looking.

However knowing where she has been would put me off her totally. All my mates agreed that they would have no problem going out with her if they thought she wouldn't cheat. Her past would really put me off her though?

I don't get what you're asking here or..what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

desultory wrote: »
    I don't get what you're asking here or..what?

How many countries did she visit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rotun

Her past would really put me off her though?

Ron Burgundy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

If it's not a problem for your mate...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Closing this thread, it's not a topic for tGc.

Sauve.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement