Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black workwear

Options
  • 22-05-2014 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

I work in a busy venue. I'm on my feet for several hours at a time and my duties range from fetching stock from the cellar to cleaning kitchens and bathrooms. I avoid wearing anything expensive to work as items frequently get stained, burned or bleached.

Coming into the summer months, the black jeans I normally wear are becoming clammy and uncomfortable. I've replaced them with chinos but when they get bleached, they need to be replaced even though they're otherwise fine.

Is there any dye available that could be used on items that have been bleached? Or are there any bleach-resistant fibres out there?

Advertisement