Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mega Drive & Master System Games

Options
  • 22-05-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Looking to beef up my Mega Drive and Master System collection. Just started so looking for anything and everything (within reason). Probably in the minority here, but cart only is preferred.

Also, in the market for a Mega-CD (first model) and 32X!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Again, I've stuff for you here. A Master System (60hz modded) and some Master System games to get you going. I've some Japanese Mega Drive SHMUPS too, but not many left now, my collection is nearly gone.

I'll put up something proper tonight and post a for sale thread or something. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Appreciate it. I'm not too interested in the Japanese stuff for the moment (heading to Tokyo in a couple of months, so waiting until I go there to pick stuff up). Sure let me know, and we can work something out :)

Have a few loose carts knocking about somewhere, will send on a list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Any titles in particular that you are looking for? (MD)

I must go through what I have and make an advert.

I've the following loose carts if your interested

Virtua Racing
    micro machines
    mortal kombat II
    Street fighter 2
    comix zone
    mega games 1
    mega games 2 (top of case is cracked but works)

could do them all for 50 posted. Also have a few sports titles fifa and the likes but your hardly looking for those. (fifa and stuff)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Any titles in particular that you are looking for? (MD)

I must go through what I have and make an advert.

I don't have much, so I'll likely be interested in quite a bit. Nothing in particular I'm looking or, but I'll consider anything!
    I've the following loose carts if your interested

Virtua Racing
    micro machines
    mortal kombat II
    Street fighter 2
    comix zone
    mega games 1
    mega games 2 (top of case is cracked but works)

could do them all for 50 posted. Also have a few sports titles fifa and the likes but your hardly looking for those. (fifa and stuff)

I might be interested in Virtua Racing, Micro Machines, Mortal Kombat II, Street Fighter II and Comix Zone. What's your best price on those?

How does 40 delivered sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭prq

I have a few Megadrive games:

John Madden Football 92 (boxed)
    NHL 96 (cart only)
    Super Kick Off (boxed)
    Mega Games I (Columns + Super Hang On + World Cup Italia 90) (boxed)

25 delivered for the set?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement