Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get the Moto G

Options
  • 21-05-2014 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

So I sold my trustworthy HTC One SV and got an iPhone 4 (Got Help me what was I thinking). I had that initial wow that you get from experiencing a new Apple product which suddenly faded with me wanting Android back. Which leads me to my question.. Where would I find the Cheapest place to get a Moto G or if anyone has any other recommendations please suggest so

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

Is that unlocked no?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

have't a clue, but you can buy unlock codeson Ebay for 2-3 euros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Think your getting confused with tesco direct, they seem to be the cheapest. 4g version is out in a a few days. I'd hold off and get that instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Fresh Pots wrote: »
    Think your getting confused with tesco direct, they seem to be the cheapest. 4g version is out in a a few days. I'd hold off and get that instead.

How much do ya reckon the 4g version will be about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

The 4g version is 20 more than the normal version.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭VikingG

Wait for the new one in a couple of weeks... the biggest drawback on the first model was the lack of a SD card slot... this has been added to the 2nd release

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭bridest

when is it out and will it be available in Ireland / on Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Pre-ordered on Amazon for the end of June for £150/€200. I'm going to hold out for that one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Hey Yall

Just ordered the normal Moto G .. To be honest the new one coming is not much of a big deal for me and 50 quid extra. 1) Chances are I wont be using 4G for a long while and 2) Ive never had any more than 8GB of storage on a phone so it usually does me grand. Push comes to shove ill get a micro usb drive and store away on that

• Advertisement
Advertisement