Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows closing right away, driving me nuts!

Options
  • 21-05-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭

Any idea why when I tap on an app, or setting, the thing will open but then close right away? Restarting helps for a while but it always comes back, getting a bit fed up.

Phone is a new Xiaomi Mi2s.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Any idea why when I tap on an app, or setting, the thing will open but then close right away? Restarting helps for a while but it always comes back, getting a bit fed up.

Phone is a new Xiaomi Mi2s.

can you go into recovery and wipe cache?
    not sure if it will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Bit of an Android virgin, how do I do that? I've run various cleaning/sweeping apps, optimiser, etc but no change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Cuban

Where did you get the phone? Theirs a good chance it could be a fake as the Xiaomi`s are so popular the amount of fakes is big

Deffo not fake, bought from the Xiaomi Euro online store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Noticed this as well with a recent phone I purchased ;) I did however look online and saw that its basically an update that is causing it, in my case it was 3 new updates including one to fb.
    All I did was google searched the version it is now and installed a much older version. sure it keeps asking if you would like to update it but just ignore that and you still have the app. Hope this helps mate

• Advertisement

Glad you got it sorted! When this happens it affects any window I try open. Did a factory reset and no joy. Will get onto Xisomi next.

Advertisement