Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

888sport any good?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

they seem to be offering good free bets for new members Has anyone used them and are they reliable? Skrill is my payment preference, do they accept this method for new customers.

I have/had PP, Lads, Boyles * BET365 accounts. any other new ones out there that are worth joining for freebies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,247 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Advantages and disadvantages compared to Paddy Power for example.

The advantage to them compared to Paddy Power is that they allow maximum limits. They also give €88 in free bets depending on the amount of bets you place @2.00 odds and over They seem to be in €10 installments

However there are disadvantages sometimes if you put on a larger bet they ask you to manually approve it. It could anything between one min or 15mins.So you might want to be careful if you are placing a bet just before the sport starts!

There are no guaranteed prices for the uk and irish horse races.

There is also a major disavantage is that 888sport take ages to give you your money 8 working days when using a credit or debit card. But shrill is about 1-3 days but i do not use that.

http://www.bookmakersexplorer.com/888sport-review

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There are no guaranteed prices for the uk and irish horse races.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,247 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

They did give me a refund where a horse lost by half a length in a national hunt jumps race.

But the terms and condtions are "Your free bet will be rounded down to the nearest £5. For example, if your bet of £8.50 qualifies for a free bet, we'll give you a free bet token worth £5. This occurs in units of £5 up to and including £25."

Basically a max of 25€ refund

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement