Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Zalando deliver to Ireland?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering has anyone bought anything from Zalando.co.uk? is it possible to get things delivered to Ireland, or do payment from Irish accounts go through?

They have loads of brands I can't find in Ireland, like Nafnaf, which I love!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Nope, unfortunately they don't but I only tried before I had a Parcel Motel account set up where you can get things sent to a UK address (in the North) and it's couriered down here. Parcel Motel is fantastic btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 galwayed

Hi
    Has anyone succeeded in ordering from Zalando.co.uk as it's page said you have to have UK IP address and UK credit card. Gorgeous boots on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭danko82

any news?
    are there some shops like zalando for ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Soartoo.eu have some. House of Fraser might be another one . But you can also goggle the brand you want and most have their own online stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭danko82

I am looking for someone with free ship and return..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Spartoo.eu have good free return service and shipping is free over 50 irc but they are not always the cheapest.

Advertisement