Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN download speeds shockingly slow of late

Options
  • 20-05-2014 11:12pm

I am finding the download speeds from PSN are really poor lately. :mad:
    Sony's servers must be struggling to cope with demand at the moment. It makes it very difficult to download games or even updates.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,735 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Tonight isn't too bad. Had a horrible speed downloading MLB 14 The Show last week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

I dunno I downloaded the latest ghosts update in like 10 mins was 2.4gb and im on a 6mb download line

I was trying to download the update file for 'Wolfenstein: The New Order' earlier; maybe the fact the game was only released yesterday and lots of other people are also downloading the update is one of the reasons for slow download.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Very slow tonight. Took me 3 hours to get Transistor, should have taken less than 10mins. The download stopped 6 times and I got a server overloaded message each time.

Glad to hear its not just me then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Works fine on my ps4 and my vita but it's very very very slow on ps3 for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Very slow on PS3 here too, fine on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,735 ✭✭✭lertsnim

PS3 was always ridiculously slow for me on wifi but is always fast with an Ethernet cable

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LimeTimee

Was slow for me today too. Took me 20 mins to download 1 gig on a 50 down connection.

Advertisement