Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genuine website for Ray bans??

Options
  • 20-05-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi looking for Ray Ban aviators at the best price available. Found this website

Its called shop4glasses.ie

Just wondering if anybody used this website before, everything seems fine and they are very reasonably priced and even show a comparison on identifying fakes etc in their blog. and I can't find any negative reviews elsewhere on them. Apparently a Dublin based company, addressed anyway. Any advise much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Prices are about right for genuine RayBan, bit cheaper than buying in store. http://www.sunglasses.ie/ is another one, they have a shop on Dawson st so they're definitely legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 owendoc

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

All glasses and sun glasses are owned by the same company. Which also happens to own all the places Sunglasses are sold in. Try amazon.co.uk and parcel motel.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aviator-Sunglasses-3025-Toughened-Safety/dp/B002ZFD99W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1400952888&sr=8-3&keywords=ray+ban+aviator

These are less than a hundred with parcelmotel

• Registered Users Posts: 9 purplelittleme

owendoc wrote: »
    Hi looking for Ray Ban aviators at the best price available. Found this website

Its called shop4glasses.ie

Just wondering if anybody used this website before, everything seems fine and they are very reasonably priced and even show a comparison on identifying fakes etc in their blog. and I can't find any negative reviews elsewhere on them. Apparently a Dublin based company, addressed anyway. Any advise much appreciated!

Hello, Was wondering if you went through with your RB purchased from Shop4glassges? Just want to check how was the glasses? Were they authentic? I am also interested in getting one for myself.

Hello, Was wondering if you went through with your RB purchased from Shop4glassges? Just want to check how was the glasses? Were they authentic? I am also interested in getting one for myself.

Hi yeah I phoned the company as the checkout would not complete, they ceased business a few months ago apparently, so I got them on ebay from a seller in the uk, think it worked around €125.00 inc post. I can find the sellers name if you would like?

• Advertisement

Hi yeah I phoned the company as the checkout would not complete, they ceased business a few months ago apparently, so I got them on ebay from a seller in the uk, think it worked around €125.00 inc post. I can find the sellers name if you would like?

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, please if you could let me know the name of the seller. And would you mind providing a quick feedback about the glasses? Were they authentic ray-bans or good replicas? Thanks in advance.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, please if you could let me know the name of the seller. And would you mind providing a quick feedback about the glasses? Were they authentic ray-bans or good replicas? Thanks in advance.

Yeah they were definitly real, all the logos and everything on them. You can look up videos on YouTube on how to spot fakes. YouTube also very handy for picking your size. I got the rayban aviators. They have them on Littlewoods in the medium 58mm, if you got a good discount code! They were €116 on ebay Inc delivery. The seller is called shadesofsummeruk, They have excellent feedback. Postage was very fast too.

Yeah they were definitly real, all the logos and everything on them. You can look up videos on YouTube on how to spot fakes. YouTube also very handy for picking your size. I got the rayban aviators. They have them on Littlewoods in the medium 58mm, if you got a good discount code! They were €116 on ebay Inc delivery. The seller is called shadesofsummeruk, They have excellent feedback. Postage was very fast too.

Thanks a million :)

Advertisement