Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One X Sim Locked & does not prompt for unlock code

Options
  • 20-05-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

I bought a secondhand HTC One X which the owner said was locked to Vodafone.

I bought an unlock code from eBay buy I am not getting a prompt to enter the unlock code when I try a Tesco Mobile or an O2 sim in the phone.

Fairly sure that the phone is locked because I cannot get signal with either sim card.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Phone is blacklisted? Insurance claim or stolen perhaps? You can ring Vodafone ask them. You'll need to provide the IMEI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Phone is blacklisted? Insurance claim or stolen perhaps? You can ring Vodafone ask them. You'll need to provide the IMEI

I hope not, but no harm to check. The owner said that a Vodafone sim will work

Advertisement