Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition swimming gear for a girl

Options
  • 20-05-2014 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi

My daughter will be swimming in the Division 1 competition in the NAC in July and I want to get her the proper competition swimming gear. I was shocked when I started looking at the prices, up to €399.

I have found some at Simply Swim, they are Maru Girls XT2 (I cannot post a link as apparently I am a new user). Does anyone know how they compare or if there are any other reasonably priced ones out there.

Thanks

Christy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Have you tried Nicky from Swimkit? He has a shop out in NAC plus swimkit.ie is also his website.

Ask him about deals/discounts.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Something like this maybe? Tech suits are heinously expensive no matter what way you look at it.

How old is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ChristyM

Hi All

Thanks for the replies. I have found Yingfa 937 competition swim wear that is FINA approved and costs around €40 so I will go with that for this time anyway.

Thanks again

Christy

Advertisement