Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please

Options
  • 20-05-2014 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Hi folks - i've been vaping on and off for a few years but i'm kind of out of the loop atm. I've used 6ml dct tanks in the past and recently used a kanger protank which gave me a lot of trouble. Leaking, gurgling - then i went back on the fags.

Can anyone recommend a good tank? Something like a DCT or Protank?

The sheer plethora of products available now is bewildering - i've no idea where to start.

Ego-compatibility would be nice as i've a good few of those batteries lying around.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

I have an original protank, protank 3 and the aerotank.
    The original one being my least favourite due to leaks/gurgling just like you.
    Have zero problems with both the protank 3 and the aerotank. (the base of the aerotank is actually fully enclosed so there is no possibility of leaks at all through the bottom.)
    Both are dual coil and the aerotank has the airflow controller which allows you adjust the airflow when vaping, you can also buy this seperately for about €4 and use with the protank 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I got the protank 2 and bought separately the aero base (4euro) as said above no leaks EVER , and the bonus is it uses the standard single coils heads which are so easy to rebuild and vape great especially if you swap out the silica wick for cotton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I used cartos for a long time in a tank and found them faultless as well. Found those clearo's and glasso's like Protanks useless, either leaky or lacking flavour.

The only one of those things that worked pretty good was the aspire et-s. That's actually pretty good.

Advertisement