Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bicycle service shop in city center

Options
  • 20-05-2014 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

hi, can anyone recommend cheap but yet good place to service a small folded bicycle? Ideally located in Dublin city center or near D2.
    or maeby anyone wish to grab small task to fix the chain, set the brakes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

cluelez wrote: »
    hi, can anyone recommend cheap but yet good place to service a small folded bicycle? Ideally located in Dublin city center or near D2.
    or maeby anyone wish to grab small task to fix the chain, set the brakes?

Thinkbike in Rathmines are decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭cluelez

new issue this time, anyone knows a decent bike repair shop in the near proximity to the the Grand Canal Dock, St. Stephen's Green?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

cluelez wrote: »
    new issue this time, anyone knows a decent bike repair shop in the near proximity to the the Grand Canal Dock, St. Stephen's Green?

Dublin2Bike on Erne Street

http://www.dublin2bike.ie/

Just opened few weeks ago, great repair service

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

I was in Free Wheeling on Pearse Street and was happy with the service I received. That was well over a year ago though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I was in Free Wheeling on Pearse Street and was happy with the service I received. That was well over a year ago though.

A co worker has used them and seemed happy, fair price and seemed clear. About the closest place to GCD you will find.

• Advertisement
Advertisement