Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first mod

Options
  • 19-05-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

right have being using the ego c twists for a bit now and the I clear 16 atomisers and looking to upgrade to something that hopefully wont leak much liquid down through batterys etc like the I clear 16 so recamendations people prefer to hopefully try keep the whole thing around the same size as ego twist and iclear possibly slightly bigger but not massive either and also pretty tough as I found a few of the I clears ended up getting broke in my pocket.
    have dealt with fasttech and am currently waiting on on order for them but as there so slow i want to order the stuff now so when my my batch gives up ill have a new system ready to go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I got the protank 2 and because my sentinal m16 clone has no air vents in it , i purchased the aero base for the protank, 4euro this is one set up that Never leaks through the 510 connection not 1 drop EVER.

It vapes well , looks good , and the coils are easy to rebuild.

Ididnt go for the aerotank as it uses dual coil and didnt want the rebuild hassle

Only mod with built in circuits other that ego i have used is the MVP2 it is great but doesnt sound like what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Similar to OP. Interested in recommendations. Find that a lot of threads here are using 'old pro' language and terminology and it loses me a bit. 'Rebuilding coils' and that loses me a bit. There seems to be a sh!t load of options and, obviously, i'm not familiar with the majority of the manufacturers of these 'mods'.

Even the term 'mod' confuses me as surely these vapourisers are sold as standard as opposed to being 'modified' 'one offs'.

Hard to see what would be a straightforward, simple, relatively inexpensive and reasonably sized upgrade on a twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

J Mysterio wrote: »
    the term 'mod' confuses me as surely these vapourisers are sold as standard as opposed to being 'modified' 'one offs'.
    The moniker given to them when they were shed-borne modified torches and the like has stuck. Made it easier to categorise the non-cigalikes and later the non-eGos.
    J Mysterio wrote: »
    Hard to see what would be a straightforward, simple, relatively inexpensive and reasonably sized upgrade on a twist.
    You can have two or three at a time, but not all four.

MVP 2 - I would've thought of it as small enough but there's another thread now saying it's bulky. Subjectivity, YMMV, etc. Ticks the rest of the boxes.

Vamo - has the first three but it's very long and prone to failure which makes it more expensive in a way.

The reasonably-sized options are the Dicodes Dani (expensive and not so simple) and the ProVari (even more expensive), or a mech mod w/kick (not so straightforward but the most reasonably sized).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

What about an itaste VV v3? Variable wattage/voltage, usb charging etc. Put an aspire davide on it and your flying.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/itast3expre.htm

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/davidebdc.htm

Advertisement