Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Trend Plus vs Xperia E1 or similar

Options
  • 19-05-2014 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

Phoenix wrote: »
    Looking for the above or a similar price set phone,which is the better phone?

Moto e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Going by the price of the Trend Plus id think you would be mad not to get a Moto G its near flagship quality for very little investment, i find it hard to recommend any budget to mid phone over it unless a camera is major factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

projectgtr wrote: »
    Going by the price of the Trend Plus id think you would be mad not to get a Moto G its near flagship quality for very little investment, i find it hard to recommend any budget to mid phone over it unless a camera is major factor.

Just for argument's sake, is there anything at all within touching distance of the Moto G at that price point? It's just that I feel like I'm starting to sound like a stuck record recommending the Moto G to friends and family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I realise this is a few month old. But The Trend Plus and E1 are about 70 ish from O2 with discounts. The Trend at the moment seems reasonable value compared to the Moto E for example. The E1 still seems over priced though. Its very basic. The Trend Plus seems close to a Ace 2, or a S3 mini in specs at half the price.

Advertisement