Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chilcare

Options
  • 19-05-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hi all just doing some research for a business im trying to set up and as wondering how much anyone who uses babysiters in the laois area generally pay, also is it normally an hourly fee or set price thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

shelly1603 wrote: »
    hi all just doing some research for a business im trying to set up and as wondering how much anyone who uses babysiters in the laois area generally pay, also is it normally an hourly fee or set price thanks for your help

Baby sitters as in a young teenage girl who would sit in of a saturday night while children in bed and phone you if child wakes up?

Or are you talkin about daytime childminding when parents at work?

A big difference of the two

Baby sitters as in a young teenage girl who would sit in of a saturday night while children in bed and phone you if child wakes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shelly1603

monflat wrote: »

Well the business idea is a childminding service that offers mature experienced sitters who wont be ringing if a child wakes up. Would be available on a 24/ 7 basis

Well the business idea is a childminding service that offers mature experienced sitters who wont be ringing if a child wakes up. Would be available on a 24/ 7 basis

Ok right well then i presume that if its that type of business each person would be garda vetted have at least 2 references and would posess up to date paedriatric first aid and basic life support.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Ok right well then i presume that if its that type of business each person would be garda vetted have at least 2 references and would posess up to date paedriatric first aid and basic life support.

or just a brazillian nanny for €300 a week, live in.

• Advertisement

MidlandsM wrote: »
    or just a brazillian nanny for €300 a week, live in.

God that wud be a well paid nanny by laois standards i looked on nanny.ie there lately people looking for ( slaves ) nannies .
    100 euro a week.
    Jasus minding children is a bloddy hard job not my cup of tea thou.

God that wud be a well paid nanny by laois standards i looked on nanny.ie there lately people looking for ( slaves ) nannies .
    100 euro a week.
    Jasus minding children is a bloddy hard job not my cup of tea thou.

bloody hell....100 a week, rentaslave.ie indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shelly1603

yep all sitters would be vetted, experienced insured and certified in first aid. Just doing market research at the moment though so just looking for approx figures on what people are paying for "babysitters"

yep all sitters would be vetted, experienced insured and certified in first aid. Just doing market research at the moment though so just looking for approx figures on what people are paying for "babysitters"

Well we go out maybe max 6 times a year so not very qualified in what priices is the norm
    So we pay our 16 yr old neighbours daughter 25 euro from 9pm till 1am .
    Not to bad as we only stayin local two girls in bed and she does nothing bar watch tv.
    if they wake ( which they never have )
    She will ring us as personally i dont want them getting a fright
    even thou they do know her but thats me being fussy !!!

Yeah, same here .........€25 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

[/MOD]

shelly1603: as explicitly stated in the site Terms of Use, to which you agreed when you signed up, you cannot come on here to do Market Research.

Please contact the site managers at hello@boards.ie if you wish to set up a Verified Representative account.

Thread closed.

[/MOD]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement