Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another work wear question!

Options
  • 19-05-2014 11:57am

I'm starting a new job in two weeks. For the past 5.5 years I've had a uniform but in my new job I will not require one. I will however be required to wear office attire.

My issues are these.

It's an IT job and naturally will have some manual work involved. Climbing under tables etc is going to happen.

I can't really wear trousers. I don't find them comfortable and I find them difficult to buy as I have a hips and a small waist. I pretty much only ever wear dresses and usually only bodycon style as they tend to fit boobs, hips and waist comfortably.

So I don't really know what I should be buying at all at all. I'm most likely going to just stick with dresses, so they need to be not too short, office appropriate, can be worn with a jacket, and not restrictive in moving about. Where do I even start?!!

I'm 5'4" if that helps :D

Thanks a mil.

Comments

Advertisement