Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon Endurance CF VS Ultimate ALX 9.0

Options
  • 18-05-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Both €1899,
    ALX has unreal reviews and it has SRAM Force 22 with Mavic Kysrium Wheelset, 7.2kg
    Endurance CF has Ultegra 6800 with DT Swiss R23 Spline Wheelset, 7.3kg, only out since yesterday...no reviews as yet...
    Anyone here have the AL or ALX??? I'm 5'9" and the PPS on canyon.com is recommending a size M

Both Bikes have incredible spec so i'm wondering whats the performance like?
    ALX is meant to be a bit more race oriented while the Endurance CF is more for comfort.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 greencode

Both €1899,
    ALX has unreal reviews and it has SRAM Force 22 with Mavic Kysrium Wheelset, 7.2kg
    Endurance CF has Ultegra 6800 with DT Swiss R23 Spline Wheelset, 7.3kg, only out since yesterday...no reviews as yet...
    Anyone here have the AL or ALX??? I'm 5'9" and the PPS on canyon.com is recommending a size M

Both Bikes have incredible spec so i'm wondering whats the performance like?
    ALX is meant to be a bit more race oriented while the Endurance CF is more for comfort.

There is an initial review of the bike on the roadcyclinguk site (I can't post a url as I'm a new user). Go there and do a search for "Canyon launch Endurace" and it'll come up.

The geometry of the Endurance is a more relaxed feel, from the sound of it, whereas hte ALX is more sporty. Also, if you go to the Endurance bike on the Canyon website and click the "Sport Geometry" link, you'll then see the geometry differences between their bikes.

I'm sure over the next week or two there'll be more reviews of the Endurance. Really looking forward to seeing some as I'm seriously considering it.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Noob question... is it possible to fit mudguards onto the Endurance CF?

Advertisement