Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gsmart Sierra S1 in DID

Options
  • 18-05-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was browsing a local irish website and saw the android smartphones they have, i was interested in the Gsmart Sierra S1 for €239, Has anyone any information on these or have had any dealings with them. For a budget smartphone it doesn't seem too bad. Any feedback would be great

Thanks

Biffontour

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

biffontour wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was browsing a local irish website and saw the android smartphones they have, i was interested in the Gsmart Sierra S1 for €239, Has anyone any information on these or have had any dealings with them. For a budget smartphone it doesn't seem too bad. Any feedback would be great

Thanks

Biffontour

You will not find better value in a smartphone than the Moto G, big thread about it on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭biffontour

You will not find better value in a smartphone than the Moto G, big thread about it on this forum

I am considering the Moto G but I am leaning towards a dual sim phone as I have a work phone and personal phone and would like to combine both

Advertisement