Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Wedding

Options
  • 18-05-2014 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Everyone :) We are getting married in Lough Eske Castle this year and I'm looking for a hairdresser that will call out on the day (Monday) to the hotel. We will have about 5 people who will need the hairdresser. Was hoping to get someone local. Also can anyone recommend a beautician in the area? All help appreciated!! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I couldn't recommend Pure Indulgence highly enough, lovely girls and very professional. You will find them on Facebook. They are based in Donegal town but will go out to Solis if you prefer.
    If you ask the hotel they will recommend some hairdressers for you. Studio 5 would be the only ones in the town which I would be familiar with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 FitchFi

Thank you so much for your reply, I will get in touch with Pure Indulgence :)

Advertisement