Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lumia 520 reminders without syncing through pc

Options
  • 17-05-2014 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

As the lumia 520 has no calendar except syncing through pc is there any way i can get an app that will remind me of things and i can choose weekly /monthly. I want an app that will work locally on the phone not need to share location or anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

GoodLord wrote: »
    As the lumia 520 has no calendar except syncing through pc is there any way i can get an app that will remind me of things and i can choose weekly /monthly. I want an app that will work locally on the phone not need to share location or anything

Mmm calendar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

Mmm calendar...
    ?? does it work if not synced with pc? oh it does I see, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

?? does it work if not synced with pc? oh it does I see, thanks

It doest need the pc at all. Everything is done over outlook/Hotmail.

It doest need the pc at all. Everything is done over outlook/Hotmail.
    i meant do it without any outlook or hotmail. it will do it on just the phone alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

i meant do it without any outlook or hotmail. it will do it on just the phone alone.

The built-in Calendar app does all that.

Connecting it to your existing Outlook or Gmail account is *optional*.

• Advertisement

theothernt wrote: »
    The built-in Calendar app does all that.

Connecting it to your existing Outlook or Gmail account is *optional*.
    yes found that. I had thought connecting it to your existing Outlook or Gmail account was not optional
    Thanks

Advertisement