Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

What a day for airsofting

• 17-05-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 mooneyd

What a day, sun shining, light breeze, good numbers at red barn and dealt like I played the best I ever have.

Who else was out today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ✭✭✭ MQ10

Didn't get out yesterday and won't today :( What is redbarn like? i.e Terrain, how big etc.?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭✭ Timmehhh

Wish there was some Airsofters in Galway, or the west !!!

There's players,shops,etc but no sites, not even a clan.

COME ON GUYS, Who in Galway can setup a Airsoft site???

• Registered Users Posts: 599 mooneyd

Timmehhh wrote: »
    Wish there was some Airsofters in Galway, or the west !!!

There's players,shops,etc but no sites, not even a clan.

COME ON GUYS, Who in Galway can setup a Airsoft site???

I would love to have somewhere in the midlands to go and am willing to travel if you find somewhere. I play most weekends with 2-3 guys from work but really want to join/form a proper team in the near future

MQ10 wrote: »
    Didn't get out yesterday and won't today :( What is Red barn like? i.e Terrain, how big etc.?

So Red Barn has 4 different terrain's;
    - Forrest Light and heavy overgrowth, some buildings ditches, trains and bunkers
    - Open field Bunkers, buildings, trenches & mounds
    - Overgrown field Long grass and heavy vegetation, buildings, and some woodland
    - Courtyard CQB buildings & open terrain

I used to go to the Hive for CQB until I found Red barn and I never went back. I travel up from Athlone every weekend or at least every second weekends since I found it. I absolutely love the place and the staff are amazing. (burgers, hot dogs, doughnuts, tea/coffee and cold drinks)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ bushball

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-of-Western-Airsoft-Players/244501685723581?fref=ts
    New site opened awhile ago Timmehhh, game on next week, I haven't been yet but I heard good things

• Registered Users Posts: 599 mooneyd

bushball wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-of-Western-Airsoft-Players/244501685723581?fref=ts
    New site opened awhile ago Timmehhh, game on next week, I haven't been yet but I heard good things

Now that's real open combat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ bushball

Does look fairly open, completely woodland games, no buildings I don't think but it is meant to have good games

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭✭ Timmehhh

bushball wrote: »
    facebook.com/pages/Association-of-Western-Airsoft-Players

DUDE, AWESOME !!!

Thank you, I have been looking for one for ages !!! thank you!!!

Advertisement