Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weleda calendula nappy cream

Options
  • 17-05-2014 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭

hi folks, does any one know of a bricks and mortar shop who stocks this product, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

flutered wrote: »
    hi folks, does any one know of a bricks and mortar shop who stocks this product, thanks in advance.

Any of the health food shops should stock it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭flutered

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Any of the health food shops should stock it

tried some, nothing doing unfortunatly, it looks as online is my only chance.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

tried some, nothing doing unfortunatly, it looks as online is my only chance.

If you ask they might be able to order it in for you.

Dargans in castletroy or nature's hand in the crescent are usually good at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Alchemist Earth?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 pokethebear

Not sure if it's any good to you but Darrwood pharmacy in Newcastle west have it. Any decent pharmacy should be able to order it. Nothing works as well as it when the rash hits the little bums, tried them all, kept going back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭flutered

i have it ordered from fleabay, less than an uk tenner in the door, it has turned out to be the easiest way, btw its the best cure for piles on earth, so the current mrs flutered claaims, one application and their history.

Advertisement