Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Dressers Tullamore/Birr

Options
  • 17-05-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

I had the same hair dresser for years, but she moved to cork about 4 years ago, and have just not found someone i have like to replace her.

My old hairdresser use to put different cuts into my hair with out me having to decide what she is doing, and thats what I want from a new hair dressers, the only thing I want is to keep the length.

SO could any one recommend a good hair dresser who will take the time to look at my hair tell me what treatments I need and what style will suit me.

Also could some recommend a good beauty salon for a first time waxer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

I've been going to the women in Studio 1 for over 20years now and even after moving half way across the country I still come back to them because I've never found a hairdresser that I liked as much as either Deirdre or Marie in Studio 1.
    Dee and Marie the owners and the head stylists, and while I'll happily have either of them cut my hair I find Dee's cuts tend to be a bit younger looking if you get me. If you ask them they will tell you what treatments you need too.

Ritzy's is another place that has a good reputation too however I've no experience with them so I can't vouch.

EDIT: I've never been been waxed in Tullamore but my mum has been going to Renee Spollan in Kilbride Street plaza for Years and any time I've been for other treatments they've been very friendly and professional

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭orlyice

Diva beauty salon main st in birr are really good, have gotten most treatments done there and they are excellent, and really nice people too, will put you at ease straightaway, waxing is never fun!!!! they have a hairdresser there too, have never gotten cut/colour there but have gotten up styles done there and she is amazing! My regular hairdresser is in tipp so no good to you but would definitely recommend diva for waxing!

Advertisement