Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Carrolls pack design

Options
  • 17-05-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭

What do you think?

I hate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

Look to have gone back to the early 90s type of design, still think they look slightly odd.

I'd imagine the reason for everything being moved to the top 3rd of the pack is to comply with the upcoming EU tobacco legislation where two thirds of the pack will have a health warning. Hopefully this will also be used as a reason to fight plain packaging.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

No more 20 packs :(

23 packs €10

Shake the pack and you can hear the cigarettes moving inside so got to be careful sitting down.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭brian_gall85

I'd imagine they're only the 23 pack and that the 20 packs will still be available. I haven't received any correspondence from PJ Carroll saying otherwise. JTI and John Player both have 23,24 and now even 29 packs out.

Advertisement