Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check balance on lumia 520

Options
  • 17-05-2014 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

How do you check balance on lumia 520 meter payg. #100# worked on my non smart phone

And am i correct you can have a ring tone of your own choice but not a text tone? The custom ones do not appear in change text tone text view. I saved them to ring tone folder. is there a different folder

Is there no way to have weekly reminders just on phone not sharing with outlook?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭pillphil

Meteor is *#100# for balance check

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

pillphil wrote: »
    Meteor is *#100# for balance check
    works thanks left out the * you're a star

No bother, I think custom text tones will be available as part of the next software update, and it looks like you need outlook or gmail to set up calendar events

Edit: actually, I'm not so sure about the custom text tones, it said they would be available with the black update, but I think that's already out.

No bother, I think custom text tones will be available as part of the next software update, and it looks like you need outlook or gmail to set up calendar events

Edit: actually, I'm not so sure about the custom text tones, it said they would be available with the black update, but I think that's already out.

I have black update. i do not want different text tones for different people. I just want a piece of music i like to be text tone for all texts

I got a custom tone working for my texts there, so it is possible. Here's the guide for updating to black,

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/

• Advertisement

Also, you have to transfer files from your computer to the phone for them to work as custom tones, they won't work if you move them from another folder on the phone.

Also, you have to transfer files from your computer to the phone for them to work as custom tones, they won't work if you move them from another folder on the phone.
    EDIT Not sure wht i did differently but now i have the tone I want as as text. Custom was showing in the text tone menu. Maybe the update today was black? Thanks for your help

I figured you had since you got it working for the ring tone, just thought it was worth mentioning since it caught me out.

I figured you had since you got it working for the ring tone, just thought it was worth mentioning since it caught me out.
    see my edited post got it

and it looks like you need outlook or gmail to set up calendar events
    no they work from the phone

• Advertisement

So they do. I already have a gmail account synced with it so it doesn't give me the option to not use the gmail calendar. I thought it was a bit strange

Advertisement