Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King John's Castle Battle Re-enactment on today - cant book tickets for it online?

Options
  • 17-05-2014 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    This looks like a great event andmy family and I want to book tickets to see it in King Johns castle today. I went online on theri website www.shannonheritage.com and while there is a page there for booking tickets for the event nothing happens when you click on it and they are not answering on the phone. The website does say online booking only. Does anybody know if we turn up at the castle can we buy tickets there as this seems to be the only option?
    Thanks in advance for any feedback!
    - BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

I managed to get speaking to somebody, so if anybody else is oloking t book, there are two phone numbers listed on thier website, the correct contact phone number is 061 360788 and they are taking bookings now.

Advertisement