Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E smoking.ie

Options
  • 16-05-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Anyone buy any juice from this company?

They have just opened a shop in my town,(now we have two shops,healthiersmoking(wicked brand juice) and now this crowd.

Popped in to have a look yesterday,protank 2 and mini protanks,ce4s and another that slippes my mind at the mo,some batts n the usual other basic stuff and starter kits.their juice is 10e for 30ml. But. Its not branded.the guy said its from poland and was unsure about pg/vg ratios.

Anyone got any info on it?

He gave me a free lanyard tho.good on him.hes a nice chap.cheers kamil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I haven't ordered from them but I've used concentrates from Inawera and found them good.They are the only Polish company I know anything about.

http://www.inawera.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Its a white label with black print saying flavour n strenght n that its e liquid.

To think,that label stopped me having any interest in buying any. Not that i needed juice anyway but it would stop me buying it.

Could be the best juice ever??? But ill never know coz of a stupid label

Edit.. there was no testers. I did reccomend him to put some pre filled clearos out

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Well the vendor should have more information when he is selling the stuff.

Lack of information is playing right into the hands of the anti-smoking/vaping groups that are trying to outlaw it.

Lack of information.

To be honest i did thinl to myself "this stuff looks dodgy." Probably unfair but it was my first impression when looking at it.
    a bit of effort into the label wouldnt have broke the bank.

If there wasnt much thought or effort put into the label what about its contents.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Didn't know Inawera was Polish, presumed Italian tbh cos of the name. Wouldn't have thought Polish stuff would be up to much (racist) but used their PG/VG/Nic and it was top notch.

• Advertisement

accaguest wrote: »
    Didn't know Inawera was Polish, presumed Italian tbh cos of the name. Wouldn't have thought Polish stuff would be up to much (racist) but used their PG/VG/Nic and it was top notch.

Guys just to say this is nothing about the juice being Polish.rather that the label is poorly designed,uninformative and basically unnapealing.

The juice i buy isnt labeled much better but i can read reviews about it.Hangsen.

this liquid i know nothing about

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭myIdea

glicster wrote: »
    Anyone buy any juice from this company?

They have just opened a shop in my town,(now we have two shops,healthiersmoking(wicked brand juice) and now this crowd.

Popped in to have a look yesterday,protank 2 and mini protanks,ce4s and another that slippes my mind at the mo,some batts n the usual other basic stuff and starter kits.their juice is 10e for 30ml. But. Its not branded.the guy said its from poland and was unsure about pg/vg ratios.

Anyone got any info on it?

He gave me a free lanyard tho.good on him.hes a nice chap.cheers kamil

The website is new, the shop(office) has been there for ages though. The liquid hmmm... its cheap enough alright, €10 for 30ml and on your tenth you get one free, so €9 if you continue to buy from him (in store). The only thing I would say (and I haven't tried that many) its very watery, meaning I find it evaporates very quickly.

Thanks for that. I use a high pg ratio anyway(wateryish). He really should have had some testers out though. That should go without saying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

The ready mixed liquids from Inawera are 65% PG + 25% VG + 10% Demineralized water I believe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 bapraster

I just quit e-smoking :) so proud of my self

• Advertisement
Advertisement